As the impact of COVID-19 continues to evolve, our firm continues to update its operating procedures to protect the health and safety of our employees, their families, our clients and friends.
As a preliminary matter, our firm remains fully operational as we continue to work hard to address your estate and business legal needs. Most employees are physically working full-time in the office, with a few working on a partially in-office/partially remote schedule. Regardless, each member of our staff remains fully accessible via telephone, video conference and email.
In addition to the above, we are offering limited in-person meetings for clients on an as-needed basis. Although we are excited to show-off our new office building, protecting everyone’s health and safety is of utmost concern. Therefore, below please find our procedures for an in-person meeting:
- All in-person meetings must be scheduled in advance.
- If you are presenting with any Covid-19 symptoms; if you have been exposed to anyone who has symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19; or, if you have been to an area with a high rate of Covid-19 cases, we request that you delay any in-person meeting for at least two (2) weeks; or, in the alternative, schedule an online meeting or telephone conference.
- All visitors to our office are required to wear a face mask and use the hand sanitizer station just inside our front door.
- Please maintain social distance (of at least six feet).
- Upon entering the building, you will be escorted to our conference room, as we would prefer the waiting room not be used at this time. Each conference room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in between meetings.
- Our restrooms are temporarily not available for use by visitors, so please plan accordingly.
- Unfortunately, we will not be offering beverages to visitors at this time.
We hope you understand the need for taking the above precautions during this ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Certainly, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Bagley & Rhody team.